Martin, Lord & Osman, P.A., traces its roots to 1901, when Oscar Young started his law practice in Laconia. Shortly after opening his office, he hired Thomas P. Cheney as his associate attorney and the firm became Young & Cheney. In 1971, our firm moved from the former Laconia Savings Bank Building in downtown Laconia to its current location in the renovated historic Busiel Mill, now known as One Mill Plaza. The building is listed in the United States Register of Historic Buildings. Although the names and faces have changed, we remain committed to our tradition of helping people resolve problems and contributing to the communities we serve.